Languages Italian Card Wars Kingdom - Adventure Time hack patch free cash official for ps4

Card Wars Kingdom - Adventure Time hack generator

• critique=The game is great overall but the game devs definitely overlooked some things. An example of this would be the 25% HP cards. If you tap on a creature, it only shows a fraction of the HP, not percentage so I often find myself exiting the app to go to the calculator one to quickly determine if it"s under or over 25% HP (the lacking of the function to display percentages cost me a couple multiplayer matches). Another thing is that there"s no way to get specific ingredients you need to enhance or awaken creatures in the lab, making it way more difficult. It"s kind of a hit or miss with the cards and cakes in the dungeon portion of it. Not only are there bugs (such as hearts randomly disappearing and the screen being placid but not frozen after winning a battle at times, making the battle disappear as if it never happened -happened way too many times to count-), but the multiplayer aspect of it is in beta mode, unfinished. During the multiplayer aspect of it, I lost another battle because the other player was taking too long to play, my screen shutting off and losing connection

• size=951 Megabytes

• device=apple ipod

• 4,5 / 5 Star

• in-app=Sale Bundle 1!

• Portuguese

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

لنز بی رنگ مجله ماشين ها ali86 مؤسسه فرهنگی قرآن و عترت خادم الرضا ( علیه السّلام )کوثر دیجی گرافیک Dipesh زندگی سالم حق ماست فانوس خیال